Honeywell Dermatril® L 741 Nitrile Gloves
- Long cuff, anti-static disposable nitrile glove
- Powder-free gloves with close-fitting shape allows for excellent sensitivity and comfort
- Designed for increased tear and chemical resistance and improved grip with textured fingertips
- Disposable nitrile gloves manufactured without allergenic substances
- Honeywell gloves with rolled cuff edge for improved wear
- Available in sizes 6-11
- Suitable for protection of products, chemical and food industry, computer and electronic industry, cleaning and maintenance
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Ask the question "What constitutes a good pair of chemical resistant work gloves?" to ten safety officers and you'll get ten different answers. However, there are a few touchstones that are consistent among safety professionals. Here are some of the important things to consider when looking for your gloves:
Chemical resistance: The gloves should be resistant to chemicals found in the work area.
Dexterity: Allows the user to perform fine and delicate tasks almost as easily as a non-gloved individual.
Grip: If the gloves are to be used in both wet and dry environments, it is important to consider how well the gloves can grip things
Mechanical Resistance: Very important in retaining the integrity of the gloves. It should be able to withstand a reasonable amount of cuts and abrasions to be able to protect the wearer.
Maintenance: The gloves should be relatively easy to maintain or dispose of to ensure that it is cost-efficient.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.