Honeywell Comfort Series 5000 Dust Masks FFP1
- Strong, double stapled elastic securing strap provides a snug fit even after repeated removal
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- Choose from unvalved or valved types for prolonged continuous use with minimum heat and condensation build up
- Lightweight respirators (15g) are latex, silicone, and PVC-free minimising the potential for irritation
- Sold in packs of 20 and compliant to EN 149
- Ideal for construction, agricultural, textile and manufacturing applications
- For other breathing protection solutions see Respiratory Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The respirator’s level of protection should be sufficient for whatever type and concentration of hazards present in the work area. Inadequate safety equipment cannot be expected to provide the necessary protection employees need.
Only trained and qualified employees should use this RPE.
Respirators are available in three types of filtering face piece levels:
FFP3 (20x protection) high efficiency
FFP2 (10x protection) medium efficiency
FFP1 (4x protection) for low efficiency
Dust respirators are not recommended to be used against gases and vapours (as those that result from paint spraying).
These devices filter the air within the user’s workspace in order to get rid of particulate health hazards. They are not suitable in areas or situations where the amount of oxygen issignificantly low (in confined spaces, for instance).
Removing RPE, even for short intervals, significantly reduces the level of safety protection the user obtains from it. Respirators that are not worn or left around the neck provide no reliable protection.
This comfort mask is NOT recommended in the following:
Work areas with oxygen concentration below 17%
Unknown contaminants or concentration levels
Contaminants that pose immediate risks to life or health
Concentration levels that exceed 4 x WEL
With radioactive or toxic contaminants
With gases or vapours
For fire fighting
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.