Honeywell Camapren Chemical Resistant Work Gloves
- Honeywell™ Campren Chemical Gloves are flock lined for easy fitting and removal
- Chemical-resistant gloves retain its flexibility in both hot and cold environments
- Gloves are ideal for extended use with its anatomical shape
- Work gloves are ideal for tasks done in the automotive industry, galvanising works, or any workplace dealing with hazardous chemicals
- Conforms to EN374-3, EN407, EN388 (1111), and EN374-2
- Comes in Grey
- Sold per pair
- For more chemical gloves, see Chemical Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Protecting workers’ hands without losing dexterity has always been one of the more difficult balances to achieve with safety gloves. This goes double for specialized variants including chemical resistant gloves and other reinforced gloves.
When picking gloves for these purposes, be sure to find gloves that retain their flexibility in hot and cold conditions. This is particularly important in workplaces where there are extremes of temperatures on both ends of the scale.
Of course, all the flexibility in the world wouldn't help if your chemical resistant protective gloves didn't provide ample protection. So look for gloves that conform to EN standards and rest easy knowing that your workforce is well-taken care of.
PostedComment10 months ago
Service: Good quick delivery
Product: Good1 year ago
Service: very good
Product: Excellent1 year ago
Service: Good customer service and very helpful.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.