Honeywell 5000 Speciality Series Dust Masks - OV
- Wiltech™ technology seal combines sealing film and sealing foam for maximum comfort and performance
- Dual elastic straps are stapled outside the filtration area eliminating the risk of leakage
- Lightweight design minimises user fatigue during prolonged usage
- Large internal breathing cavity reduces heat and moisture build up and allows communication
- The durable moulded shell retains its form even when wet maintaining comfortable breathing resistance and optimum filtration
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (WEL x 10) and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering and cement
- Available in a non-valved or valved version for added heat and moisture removal ideal for hot and humid environments
- Recommended as a single use dust mask for sanding, decorating, cleaning, construction and agricultural activities
- Sold in packs of 5 or 20
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.