Honeywell 5000 Speciality Series Dust Masks - OV
- Wiltech™ technology seal combines sealing film and sealing foam for maximum comfort and performance
- Dual elastic straps are stapled outside the filtration area eliminating the risk of leakage
- Lightweight design minimises user fatigue during prolonged usage
- Large internal breathing cavity reduces heat and moisture build up and allows communication
- The durable moulded shell retains its form even when wet maintaining comfortable breathing resistance and optimum filtration
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (WEL x 10) and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering and cement
- Available in a non-valved or valved version for added heat and moisture removal ideal for hot and humid environments
- Recommended as a single use dust mask for sanding, decorating, cleaning, construction and agricultural activities
- Sold in packs of 5 or 20
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.