Honeywell 5000 Series Premium Dust Masks FFP1
- Adjustable elastic straps are stapled outside the filtration area eliminating the risk of leakage
- Dust masks have foam seals and sealing film which improve individual fitting and safety
- Valved option has a low breathing resistance and prevents the build up of heat and moisture ideal for hot and humid environments
- Lightweight design minimises user fatigue during prolonged usage
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- Ideal respiratory protection for the construction, agricultural, food processing, decorating and light industrial manufacturing industries
- Compliant with EN 149:2001
- For other breathing protection solutions see Respiratory Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
It is important for dust masks to be face-fitted since there should be in proper contact with the wearer’s face in order for the device to be effective. In fact, facilities should keep should fit test records readily available for inspection. The records should include the following information:
Name of the employee
Make, model, size and material of the respirator
If the device used belonged to the employee, (if so, include its condition), company pool mask or a test mask provided by fit test service personnel
If the user needed assistance wearing the facemask
Fit checking performed before the exam
Fit test method used (controlled negative pressure, test chamber, etc.)
Exercises performed during the exam
Measured fit factors for every exercise
Overall fit factor
Exam date and pass level used
the details of personnel performing the fit test (name, address organisation, etc)
Number of repeat tests were needed (if any) before granting a pass (include reasons why)
Serial number or identification for the equipment subjected to fit testing
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Very good service and quick delivery.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.