Honeywell 4000 Series Premium Folding Dust Masks FFP1
- Molded design, flexible colour coded nose peice and adjustable strap enable a comfortable and effective individual fit for maximimum protection
- Made from a fluid resistant outer shell and a hypoallergenic inner seal to prevent irritation and allergic reation
- FFP1 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding
- Available unvalved or valved to prevent excessive heat and condensation build up during long periods of use
- Provided in a dispensor box and recommended as a single use disposable dust mask
- Certified to European standard EN 149
- For other Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.