High Visibility Two-Tone Jacket
- Fastens with a zip and flaps with press studs
- 3 outer pockets also have storm flaps
- Seams are both fully stitched and taped to prevent water ingress
- Sizes: M to XXL
- Complies to EN471 Class 3 and EN343 - protection against foul weather
- Customised printing available for logos, branding and any other wording, please call our Quotes & Specials Team on 01295 226677 or email email@example.com
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The European standard EN343 is the standard that governs the level of protection that protective clothing can provide the wearer against moisture. In simple terms, a hi vis jacket that complies with this standard is moisture-proof to a certain degree. The most common source of moisture is rain. Other sources include snow, mist and ground moisture. Similar to other standards, EN343 has 3 classes each referring to the amount of protection compliant protective clothing can provide, with 1 being the lowest and 3 the highest.
An item of note is the pictogram representing the standard; the pictogram shows an umbrella with raindrops above it and 2 numbers below, one on the left and another on the right hand side. These numbers represent an "X" and "Y" value. The number on the left, or the X value represents the amount of waterproofing the garment has, while the number on the right or the Y value represents the garment’s breathability. Both the X and Y values are also classified from 1 to 3, 1 being the lowest and 3 being the highest.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.