High Visibility Over Trousers
- Bottom of legs can be secured with adjustable studs
- Complies with high visibility standard EN471 Class 1
- Garment also complies to EN343 - protection from foul weather
- Sizes: M to XXL
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The EU standard EN 471 is the standard by which hi vis clothing is rated. Under this standard, there are 3 levels of protection:
1. Class 1 – this is the lowest visibility level. An example of Class 1 hi vis clothing are high visibility trousers with two 5cm bands located around each leg. It should be noted that these trousers become Class 3 when worn with a Class 3 jacket.
2. Class 2 – the intermediate visibility level. An example of a Class 2 garment is a high visibility vest featuring two 5cm bands of reflective tape around the body, or one reflective band around the body plus braces on both shoulders.
3. Class 3 – the highest level of visibility. An example of a Class 3 garment are long-sleeved jackets or a jacket and trouser suit featuring 5cm wide reflective bands around the body, arms, and braces over the shoulders. This work wear should be worn when performing tasks within 1.2 meters of a motorway with speeds in excess of 50 kph.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 year ago
Service: the range of products is second to none, orders are despatched speedily and customer advisors are polite and knowledgeable
Product: Well made and robust - perfect for the job
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.