High-Visibility Storm Coat
- Outer shell is constructed from 300D PU coated polyester
- Lining is made from lightweight polyester
- Removable lined hood and large front pockets
- Stitched and taped seams prevent water ingress
- Inside document pocket is also zip fastened
- Complies to EN471 Class 3 and EN343 - Protection from foul weather
- Available in sizes S - XXXL
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Emergency scenarios often occur during poor visibility conditions like blackouts, bad weather, and fires. Maximise your safety by wearing warm protective hi vis waterproof jackets when at work.
High visibility coats are defined by special materials or designs that promote maximum visibility without the aid of external light.
Retro-reflective strips, photoluminescent material and fluorescent colours are all very prominent and ensure that motorists, passers-by, and fellow workers can recognise the wearer from a safe distance away, or locate them in case rescue is called for.
Reflective jackets are ideal for road work, fire fighting, law enforcement, emergency services and working in bad weather conditions.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.