High Visibility Soft Shell Jacket
- Outer shell is constructed from waterproof 100% polyester fabric
- Mid layer consists of a breathable water and windproof membrane
- Features an inner storm flap to the neck and collar
- Available in sizes S - XXL
- Conforms to EN 471 Class 2
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
To determine if your hi vis workwear complies with EN471, the first thing to check is the garment’s product label. Compliant protective clothing must have a permanent label that provides the following information (in no particular order):
1. A statement that the garment complies with the said standard.
2. The class of the garment.
3. The garment’s level of reflectivity.
4. The manufacturer name or that of the manufacturer’s agent.
5. The garment’s size, provided as height and chest size and not just the typical S, M, L, XL, etc.
6. Basic laundering instructions as well as the number of cleaning cycles through which the garment retains compliance-level fluorescence and retroreflectivity.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.