High Visibility Motorway Jacket
- Waterproof jacket with hood integrated into collar with Velcro fastening
- 100% PU coated polyester with quilted nylon lining
- Hi vis jackets available in sizes M - XXL
- Conforms with high visibility standard EN471 Class 3
- Garment also complies to EN343 - Protection against rain
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
In order for hi vis jackets and other hi vis workwear to pass EN471 compliance, a reflective element is required and incorporated into its design, usually in the form of reflective bands that are located at specific parts of the garment. There are actually different types of reflectivity, each with their own properties. These are:
1. Diffuse reflection – the light that is reflected occurs at many angles. An example is light hitting a matte surface.
2. Mirror reflection – also called specular reflection, the light coming from a single direction is reflected into a single outgoing direction.
3. Mixed reflection – this type of reflection is a combination of diffuse and mirror-types such as light hitting a highly polished (but not mirror) surface.
4. Retroreflection – light that hits a retroreflective surface is reflected back into the general direction of the light source. This is the type of reflectivity that reflective bands on hi vis clothing need to have as this type of reflection makes the material seem like it's glowing and thus makes the wearer much more visible even in low light or at night.
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: Friendly, helpful service on the phone
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.