High Visibility High Protection Motorway Jacket
- Includes zip with flap, two pockets with flaps and one internal pocket
- Reflective stripes make wearers highly visible in nighttime conditions and inclement weather
- Keeps wearer warm and dry with polyurethane coated polyester and fleece lining
- 2 pockets with flaps and 1 internal pocket
- Knitted cuffs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Motorways are common locations for dangerous work to take place, and to avoid traffic congestion, some of the most common times to start and end such work is in the early morning and late evening; conditions which can be dangerous due to their low-light status. Darkness is the number one sensory impediment to safety, so to avoid your workers being involved in traffic accidents, have them wear hi vis clothing whenever they're on the job.
Combine sensible high visibility clothing with these common sense tips from The Health and Safety Executive and you can maintain safety and visibility on even the darkest motorways during vehicular traffic situations.
1. Make sure you have adequate lighting.
2. Keep pedestrian areas apart from areas for vehicles.
3. As much as possible, keep traffic within your site one-way to discourage reversing.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.