High Visibility Fleece Jacket
- Can be used by individuals who are allergic to wool
- Hi vis fleece jackets come in size ranging from M to XXL
- Complies to EN471 Class 3
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Fleece – sometimes called polar fleece – is a synthetic material designed to mimic the properties of wool more economically and at a fraction of its weight. As such, hi vis jackets made from this material offer excellent insulation. To ensure you get the most out of your hi vis fleece jackets, be sure to follow the care instructions found on the garment's label. As a general rule, the following precautions should be taken when laundering fleece garments:
1. Fleece is susceptible to damage from excessive heat so always wash on a cool or lukewarm setting.
2. Wash your jacket separately and do not use bleach or fabric softeners; turn the jacket inside out prior to washing.
3. Air dry your fleece jacket as much as possible. If you have to tumble dry use the lowest setting.
4. Do not iron your jacket. However, if you really have to, use the lowest heat setting and iron by placing a press cloth in between the iron and the garment.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Good quick service and delivery
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.