Heavy-Duty UN Clinical Waste Bags
- Produced using co-extrusion technology and star-sealed for extra strength
- All made from high-grade 160g and 300g Polyethylene respectively
- Audit Seals measuring 4. 8 (W) x 200mm (L) are available to give each bag a unique identity and to enable you to track your waste
- Ideal for use in hospitals, laboratories, nursing homes and pharmaceutical, primary care and vetinary practices
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Ensure safe waste disposal Colour(s) Yellow Description Heavy-Duty UN Clinical Waste Bags Material Polyethylene Specifications / Characteristics Bio-Hazard Supplied in Pack of 100
Product Guides & Training ToolsThe Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 month ago
Service: The product was good. The originally delivery was incorrect but the right product was soon delivered once I spoke to customer services.
Product: Excellent5 years ago
Service: Good service
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Supplied quickly with no problems
Product: Good7 years ago
Service: The products were delivered promptly & met our requirements. The catalogue provided a good description & enabled us to make the right decision before placing the order.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.