Harmful/Irritant - GHS Symbols On-a-Roll
- 250 symbols per roll
- GHS - The Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals addresses classification of chemicals by types of hazards and proposes harmonised hazard communication elements, including labels and safety data sheets
- The GHS also provides a basis for harmonisation of rules and regulations on chemicals at national, regional and worldwide level, an important factor also for trade facilitation
- For the European Union the mandatory date for the implementation of NEW GHS Labelling was 1st June 2015
- In terms of labelling, HSID and the GHS systems cannot be applied on the same box
- The new regulations require companies to reassess their classification and labelling systems
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Addresses Classification of Chemicals by Types of HazardsThe GHS (Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals) aims to create a clear, globalised system of dangerous substance identification. These GHS Symbols On-a-Roll replace the old ‘orange’ style labels and fully comply with regulation changes which became effective as of 1st June 2015. Ensure your workplace is fully compliant, and choose from our wide range of symbols and sizes to meet your workplace requirements.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
86% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: Very Quick Response
Product: Good1 year ago
Service: see below comment
Product: see below comment2 years ago
Service: Service provided is always excellent
Product: Just what we were loooking for4 years ago
Service: Only drawback order which was not lthat arge in size was split up into 5 invoices i.e. some of the rolls were split and i received 1 roll on its own. Wolud rather wait for whole order together to avoid confusion with reception staff.
.Our response: Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found the service and products you received to be good. In terms of invoicing, as a standard process we do despatch items as soon as they are available and the invoice is then triggered for that item. This is so you are not kept waiting for items that are in stock, if some other items are not immediately available. We do find that the majority of our customer's prefer to have their goods as quickly as possible; However, if you prefer to have your items all in one go, Please do mention this when placing your order - and we will always endeavor to arrange this, as and where possible. Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Very good service. very friendly and helpful persons I dealth with.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.