GHS Symbols On-a-Sheet - Oxidising
- GHS - The Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals addresses classification of chemicals by types of hazards and proposes harmonised hazard communication elements, including labels and safety data sheets
- The GHS also provides a basis for harmonisation of rules and regulations on chemicals at national, regional and worldwide level, an important factor also for trade facilitation
- For the European Union the mandatory date for the implementation of NEW GHS Labelling was 1st June 2015
- In terms of labelling, HSID and the GHS systems cannot be applied on the same box
- The new regulations require companies to reassess their classification and labelling systems
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment9 months ago
Service: delivered as expected
Product: Good7 years ago
Service: I think if Seton combined orders into fewer shipments and took a look at the excessive packaging significant saviongs could be made.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.