Modular Barrier - Double Swivel Combination Galvanised Clamp
- Combine with our range of handrail clamps, connectors and tubes to form a fully modular railing system
- The swivels can travel approximately 85° from the horizontal in both directions
- Not designed to withstand lateral loadings
- An entire run should not be built using only swivel fittings as this would be unstable
- Ideal for the assembly of industrial railings and safety barriers
- Mild steel construction with a weather resistant hot-dipped galvanised finish that will protect your barriers and railings from the elements
- These modular handrails can be assembled as single barriers or as runs of any length you require – our wide range of components allow for elevation and even continuing around corners
- Ideal creating walkways, cordons and barriers in any environment but particularly useful in industrial, warehouse, manufacturing and commercial premises
- Use in conjunction with Modular Barrier - Galvanised Handrail Tubes and Modular Barrier - Handrail End Caps to create a complete system
- Connect then tighten using Modular Barrier - Allen Keys (sold separately) to form simple or intricate modular railings and handrail barriers
- Use our Modular Barrier - Para Bolt Fixings to secure bases to ground or walls
- Please note – These are single components and must be used with other products for a complete modular handrail kit
- Yellow tubes are only used for photographic purposes and are not available to purchase
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The simple way to build your own handrails and barriersModular Barrier Systems are an easy and effective way of creating barriers and handrails by connecting together components and tightening with an allen key - no specialist tools needed. The variety of clamps and tubes means that different formations can be created to suit your facility.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Modular Barrier Sizing Table
Imperial Metric Type Inside Dia. Outside Dia. Inside Dia. Outside Dia. B 1" 1 11/32" 25mm 34mm C 1 1/4" 1 11/16" 31.8mm 42.9mm D 1 1/2" 1 29/32" 38.1mm 48.5mm
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: complete order now overdue by 8 daysOur response: Thank you for your feedback. Following investigation with the manufacturer, we understand that the goods were delivered on schedule. A member of customer services will be in touch with further information very shortly. Kind regards, The Seton Team.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.