- Supplied complete with 1 or 2 shelves
- Flame resistant cabinet is finished in bright red and fitted with the relevant hazard warning signs
- Pillar box red for ultimate visibility
- Built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Fully compliant with all regulations relating to the safe storage of flammables and chemicals
- Complete with crane lifting eyes and forklift pockets to assist in positioning the unit
- Appropriate offloading facilities required
- General Purpose Safety Stores - 800 Litre Sump Capacity and General Purpose Safety Store - 1100 Litre Sump Capacity also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Perfect for Storing Large Quantities of Flammable Substances SafelyStoring flammable substances safely is a matter for most businesses and sites to consider, particularly for those that require storing large quantities. Flammable stores are an ideal solution, providing a robust environment capable of containing up to 7605 litres (larger size unit). The heavy-duty door and deadlocks offer maximum security, reducing unauthorised access and contamination. Ensure your workplace has suitable storage for flammables and chemicals.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.