- Supplied complete with 1 or 2 shelves
- Flame resistant cabinet is finished in bright red and fitted with the relevant hazard warning signs
- Pillar box red for ultimate visibility
- Built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Fully compliant with all regulations relating to the safe storage of flammables and chemicals
- Complete with crane lifting eyes and forklift pockets to assist in positioning the unit
- Appropriate offloading facilities required
- General Purpose Safety Stores - 800 Litre Sump Capacity and General Purpose Safety Store - 1100 Litre Sump Capacity also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Perfect for Storing Large Quantities of Flammable Substances SafelyStoring flammable substances safely is a matter for most businesses and sites to consider, particularly for those that require storing large quantities. Flammable stores are an ideal solution, providing a robust environment capable of containing up to 7605 litres (larger size unit). The heavy-duty door and deadlocks offer maximum security, reducing unauthorised access and contamination. Ensure your workplace has suitable storage for flammables and chemicals.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.