E-sorb Flame Retardant Sorbent
- Certified for European road safety and recommended for transportation services
- Can be disposed of using incineration - producing minimal waste
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Perfect for use by airports, emergency services and for general cleaning
- Each bag holds 30L of granules
- Use in conjunction with for a complete cleaning solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Description e-sorb Absorbent Compound (30L Bag) Supplied in Single Volume 30 L Weight 8.2 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
BS476 Part 7 Class 2
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: I would put excellent but it is not fair to charge £10 delivery regardless of the order size.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.