Fire Safety Management Pack
- This pack contains more than just fire safety forms, it also contains easy-to-follow instructions on how to manage fire safety effectively, a step-by-step working guide for the designated 'responsible person' in your workplace, empowers you to control your own fire safety, helps you comply with the new Fire Regulations and keeps all your fire safety documents and records in one place
- CD ROM is an electronic version of the Manual (provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format) and allows information to be edited, saved and pages printed off to keep Manual up to date
- Both the CD ROM and Manual contain:
- Explanation of the Fire Safety Order
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Procedures and Checklists
- Essential forms and record sheets
- Explanation of new Fire Regulations
- A guide to Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety checklist and Self Audit
- Maintenance Log Sheets for extinguishers/alarms
- Employee Fire Safety Training Record Sheets
- Useful reference information
- To safely store important fire documents see the Fire Document Holder , the Savex Document Holder and the Metal Fire Document Cabinet
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.