Fire Safety Control Centre
- Pre-printed with the mandatory 'Fire Action Notice' which details emergency procedures in the event of a fire
- Also pre-printed with a 'Fire Marshals are' sign on which nominated personnel can be listed using a marker pen
- Designed to store all documents, including Emergency Escape Route Plan Kits - Standard , Risk Assessment Kits , Fire Safety Log Book and employee training materials such as Health & Safety Training Booklets or any other essential fire information
- For areas with limited space see the Fire Safety Centres - Information Station
- Seton offer a wide range of document holders for fire information or to protect from fire including the Fire Document Holder , the Savex Document Holder and the Metal Fire Document Cabinet
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Store all Fire Safety documents Brand Seton® Description Fire Safety Control Centre Material 3mm PVC Size H x W) 600 x 950 mm Specifications / Characteristics Rust-proof steel rack Supplied in Single Type Red Backboard/Fire Action Notice/'Fire Marshal' sign
Product Guides & Training Tools
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Order was taken efficiently and they were very helpful.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: good staff
Product: good stuff5 years ago
Service: Prompt service, next day delivery, excellent product knowledge
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.