Fire Exit Projecting '3D' Sign
- Sign is conveniently pre-drilled for easy fixing (fixings supplied separately); see Sign Screw Fixings
- Conforms to BS 5499 and all symbols, where applicable, comply with BS EN ISO 7010
- All premises that are required to undertake health and safety risk assessments must comply to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and clearly mark all emergency escape routes and exits
- Highly photoluminescent Xtra-Glo Fire Exit Projecting '3D' Sign also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Application For multi-viewing Application Area Indoor Colour - Additional White Colour - Background Green Colour - Print White Colour - Text White Features - UV Resistant Yes Finish Satin Fixing Bolted Material PVC Material Thickness 0.7 mm Orientation Horizontal Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent Shape Square Sign/Symbol Running man Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Fire Exit Specifications / Characteristics Can be seen from several directions
Total sign width when fixed to the wall is 350mm
Supplied in Single Text Fire exit Type Projecting '3D'
Product Guides & Training Tools
HSSA Assured and compliant with BS EN ISO 7010
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.