Fire Evacuation Stations - Unstocked
- Simple installation - fixings supplied
- Use in conjunction with existing fire safety equipment
- Add and update details of your Fire Marshals, Assembly Points and Evacuation Map
- Best practice guidance for fire extinguishers and details of local legislation
- Low Hazard Safety Station requires 6 drill holes in the wall. Hang station with fixing kit supplied (contains 6 x screws, 6 x raw plugs and 6 x Black finishing caps)
- Download our easy-to use insert template
- The type of Fire Evacuation Station you need depends on the size of your workplace, and the type of work you do
- Offices and smaller workplaces may prefer to choose a low hazard station, as it is a simple way to ensure safe evacuations
- A high hazard station is suitable for workplaces where fires pose more of a risk such as kitchens and factories
- The kind of station you choose may also depend on the number of employees you have If you have a large number of employees, the portable fire warden kit included with the high hazard station will help you evacuate a large number of employees safely
- The best way to decide what type of station you need is to perform a risk assessment
- To re-stock your Fire Evacuation Station see Fire Warden Kit & Empty Red Kit Bag , Emergency Glow Sticks , Emergency Whistle 6Pk , Megaphones , Alkacell Super Alkaline Batteries and Printed Hi-Vis Security & Fire Warden Waistcoats
- Seton has designed a range of Safety Stations to cope with many workplace situations by providing information and the necessary tools to do so. From COSHH Spill Stations to First Aid Information Points, Safety Stations are the must have workplace product. Check them out today
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.