Fire Action Vandal-Resistant Sign
- Easily cleaned if vandalised with paint or indelible marker
- Rigidity and durability easily surpasses plastic and polycarbonate
- Supplied with holes for easy fixing, see Security Fixing Kit
- Conforms with current UK/European Legislation including the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Safe Condition and Fire Exit Signs
- 10 year colour fading warranty
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Vandal prone areas Application Area Outdoor Colour - Additional White Colour - Background Red/Blue Colour - Text White Features - Solvent Resistant Yes Features - UV Resistant Yes Features - Write On Yes Finish Heat-treated compound seals signs Fixing Various - Available Separately Material Aluminium Material Thickness 3 mm Orientation Portrait Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent Shape Rectangle Sign/Symbol General Mandatory & Prohibition Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Fire Specifications / Characteristics 10 Year Guarantee
Resists heat, grafitti, sharp objects, weather
Supplied in Single Text Fire Action
Any person discovering a fire
1 Sound the Alarm
2 Dial ...... to call fire brigade
3 Attack the fire if possible using the appliances provided
On Hearing the fire alarm
4 Leave the building by ...... route
5 Close all door
Product Guides & Training Tools
DIS 3864 Part 1
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
Where applicable, ISO 7010
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 years ago
Service: Very helpful staff. If you can't find what you are looking for they will find it for you. Also the products are delivered very quickly.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.