Female Changing Symbol Tactile Braille Safety Signs
- All symbols, where applicable, conform to ISO 7010
- This sign is available in 150 mm x 150 mm
- Tactile signs are an accepted aid in providing improved access for the blind and partially sighted within the meaning and legal implications of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and are considered by the Local Government Management Board and the Departments of Environment, Employment, Education and Social Services to provide the reasonable adjustment required under the act.
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Colour - Background Blue Colour - Text White Features - UV Resistant Yes Finish Satin Fixing Permanent Self-Adhesive Material Rigid Plastic Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent Shape Square Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Information Size (H x W) 150 x 150 mm Size2 1.2 mm Specifications / Characteristics Provides maximum bond in the harshest of environments Supplied in Single Text Female Changing
Product Guides & Training Tools
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.