Fire Extinguisher Stopper
- If you require a secure storage solution for fire extinguishers see our lockable Fire Extinguisher Cabinets and Metal Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Extinguisher Seals and Fire Extinguisher Covers can also be an effective deterrent against fire extinguisher misuse
- For fire extinguishers see Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher , Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher , Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers , Seton Water Fire Extinguisher and the Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- When replacing the battery Seton recommend using Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Prevents misuse of fire extinguishers Brand STI Description Fire Extinguisher Stopper Locking Mechanism Deactivation cable Material Polycarbonate housing Specifications / Characteristics Self contained 9 VDC alkaline power source is provided Supplied in Single
Product Guides & Training Tools
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 years ago
Service: Very good customer service.
Product: As expected. Very quick dleivery.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.