Exit Running Man Right Arrow Down Signs
- All premises that are required to undertake health and safety risk assessments must comply to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and clearly mark all emergency escape routes and exits
- To assess your fire exit requirements you should start from the centre of the site or building, or point farthest from a fire exit and work towards the exit (noting changes in direction and levels). At these points a fire exit sign should be placed as well as at regular points along the route (i.e you should always be able to see a fire exit sign indicating the direction you should take.)Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- 1.2mm rigid plastic with a satin finish
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled again & again
- Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-Part 1, Class B1
- Photoluminescent Nite-Glo Running Man Right & Arrow Down Signs also available
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.