Eurotechnique Welding Gloves with Cuff
- The Eurotechnique® welding gloves provide heat protection up to 100ºC
- Ideal for use in welding tasks and similar activities in metallurgical industries
- EN388, EN407, and EN420 standard compliant
- Available in size 10 only
- Check out our fulll range of Welding & Heat Resistant Gloves for more hand protection solutions
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Polyco® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) White Description With Cuff Gloves - Leather Yes Gloves - Product Safety Yes Gloves against Thermal Risks (EN407) Yes Gloves against Thermal Risks Value 41XX4X Impact Cut Resistance (EN388) Yes Material Leather Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 2111 Size2 15 cm Supplied in One pair Type Welding gloves with cuff
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Heat Resistant GlovesIf your employees are exposed to heat hazards, it’s important to have good heat proof gloves. Read this guide to find the best heat protective gloves for your workplace.
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.