Eurotechnique® Split or Grain Leather Gloves
- Polyco® Split or Grain Leather Gloves are available in two types: Calfskin grain and Skiver split
- Mechanics work gloves come with elasticated cuffs to provide a better fit
- Split design allows dexterity while retaining comfort and adds resistance to puncture, abrasion and tear
- Mechanical gloves are available in two sizes: 9 and 10
- Beige mechanical handling gloves are EN388-compliant
- For more handling gloves, see Mechanics Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Protective mechanics gloves are categorized into three classes based on the risk level and subcategorized based on the resistance:
I – Minimal Risks
Not harmful to the wearer
II – Intermediate Risks
Resistant against mechanical risks
Resistant against cold
Resistant against thermal risks
III – Mortal Risks
Resistant against chemical hazard and microorganism penetration
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 year ago
Service: Slight issue on my email not being seen in regard to missing hi viz waistcoat priced at £2.95. However when phoned, the missing waistcoat came the next day and it was great to have a packer card for feedback.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.