Eurotechnique® Split or Grain Leather Gloves
- Polyco® Split or Grain Leather Gloves are available in two types: Calfskin grain and Skiver split
- Mechanics work gloves come with elasticated cuffs to provide a better fit
- Split design allows dexterity while retaining comfort and adds resistance to puncture, abrasion and tear
- Mechanical gloves are available in two sizes: 9 and 10
- Beige mechanical handling gloves are EN388-compliant
- For more handling gloves, see Mechanics Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Protective mechanics gloves are categorized into three classes based on the risk level and subcategorized based on the resistance:
I – Minimal Risks
Not harmful to the wearer
II – Intermediate Risks
Resistant against mechanical risks
Resistant against cold
Resistant against thermal risks
III – Mortal Risks
Resistant against chemical hazard and microorganism penetration
PostedComment1 year ago
Service: Slight issue on my email not being seen in regard to missing hi viz waistcoat priced at £2.95. However when phoned, the missing waistcoat came the next day and it was great to have a packer card for feedback.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.