Ergodyne Work Wear® 6470 Thermal Bib Overalls
- Ergodyne Work Wear® 6470 thermal bib overalls are specially designed to protect the wearer from wind, rain and cold
- Elastic gatherings at the waist provide extra comfort and a better fit
- Several pockets including hip and chest
- Full-length zippers on each leg for putting on and removing Ergodyne Work Wear® 6470 thermal bib overalls easily
- Elastic inner straps and press studs at the ankles allow quick fastening to stay warm and dry
- The trousers include gaiters for added protection
- Reflective strips on the front and back of the lower legs and zips
- Suitable for anyone working outdoors, particularly on construction sites, landscaping, drilling, freight and warehousing
- Ergodyne Work Wear® 6470 thermal bib overalls are machine washable and available in several sizes
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size M Colour(s) Black Features - Water Resistant Yes Material Nylon Supplied in Single Weight 954 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.