Ergodyne Trex™ 6386 High-Performance Insoles
- When it comes to safety shoes, for the ultimate in added comfort and performance, these insoles are the ideal solution
- Providing excellent shock absorption, foot arch support and heel-toe alignment, these insoles are effective in combating fatigue
- Reduced strain on the back, hips, knees and feet, lowers the risk of long-term pain
- ZeroRebound™ forefoot and heel pads ensure effective shock absorption
- Perfor-Air™ ventilation system aligns forefoot perforations with a unique channel pattern to maximize airflow under foot
- DuPont Engage® EVA foam mid layer
- Nylex brushed nylon foot surface
- Full-length EVA Resin Base layer covers the whole insole, providing excellent shock dispersion
- Agion™ antimicrobial treatment guarantees high levels of hygiene
- The Performance range shown here comes with an additional heel pad for even better foot stability
- Use in conjunction with our range of Safety Boots
- Available in several sizes
- Particularly suitable for construction and heavy construction industries, public services, delivery workers, etc
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size L Colour(s) Red Material Nylon & EVA Shoe Size L (39-42) Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment9 months ago
Service: enquired about a product codes, wasn't told about unavailibility, based Purchase Order around this product and when placed it then i was informed that it's not in stock and will be in about months time -i wouldn't place an order if I knew thatOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. Having checked on your order, we can see that the goods were despatched within four working days. We understand that a member of our customer service team will be in touch very shortly to clarify. However, as a general process if we receive an enquiry about a product - the information provided will be based on what is showing on our system at that time. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve stock until an order is processed; and it may be that the stock situation changes between your initial enquiry and the placing of your order. However, as part of our call handling standards, we do also advise of the lead times when the order is confirmed. If you are ever unsure about any aspect of an order, please do let us know and our advisors will always be happy to help. May we apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.