Ergodyne Squids® 3400 Safety Glove Clip
- Keeps gloves secured with small teeth
- Never lose your work gloves when you employ an Ergodyne Squids 3400 Safety Glove Clip
- Heavy duty clip holds on to safety gloves and keeps them by your side and easy to access
- Non-conductive material makes glove clip suitable for electrical work or operating in voltage risk
- Ergonomic shape prevents discomfort and fatigue
- Work gloves are secured with small teeth on the clip
- Glove clip is compatible with attachment to belt to facilitate hands-free working when gloves are not necessary
- Investigate related products in Hand Protection
- Also check out our range of Hand Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
When your workers’ tasks put them at risk of hand injury or damage, wearing work gloves is mandatory for regulatory compliance.
Hand injury hazards can come in a variety of forms, from chemical spills or grease to mechanical dangers like pinch or crush points.
However, even the best gloves are useless when not worn. Thus it is important to keep gloves where they can be accessed easily, using hand protection products.
On your person is the best area, so that work gloves are in easy reach.
Glove clips keep pairs of gloves close to the wearer.
Bare hands are sometimes needed for better dexterity, but gloves must be kept nearby in case of hazardous work.
Safety gloves are held in place by small teeth that dig into the material without letting go.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.