Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Nitrile-Dipped Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves
- Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Dorsal Impact Reducing Gloves are specially designed to protect the rear part of the hand which is particularly vunerable to impacts
- Finger armour extends to the fingertips for optimal protection and is sewn directly onto the glove to ensure resistance and durability
- Nitrile foam on the palm provides excellent grip in the wet or dry and even when greasy
- Fluorescent colours guarantee easy visibility on construction sites
- Designed in lightweight cotton knit, the gloves allow the skin to breathe and limit perspiration buildup
- Available in a range of sizes
- Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Dorsal Impact Reducing Gloves are machine-washable
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called "mechanical" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory hand protection with our safety clothing (PPE) Safety Signs
- Protective gloves can be stored conveniently with standard Gebra™ storage solutions for PPE items marked with the 'Hand protection must be worn' icon
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.