Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Nitrile-Dipped Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves
- Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Dorsal Impact Reducing Gloves are specially designed to protect the rear part of the hand which is particularly vunerable to impacts
- Finger armour extends to the fingertips for optimal protection and is sewn directly onto the glove to ensure resistance and durability
- Nitrile foam on the palm provides excellent grip in the wet or dry and even when greasy
- Fluorescent colours guarantee easy visibility on construction sites
- Designed in lightweight cotton knit, the gloves allow the skin to breathe and limit perspiration buildup
- Available in a range of sizes
- Ergodyne Proflex® 920 Dorsal Impact Reducing Gloves are machine-washable
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called "mechanical" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory hand protection with our safety clothing (PPE) Safety Signs
- Protective gloves can be stored conveniently with standard Gebra™ storage solutions for PPE items marked with the 'Hand protection must be worn' icon
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.