Ergodyne Proflex® 9015F Anti Vibration Gloves
- Patented polymer palm pad protects hands against vibration
- Elastic cuff for a closer fit, making gloves more comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Ideal for grinding, sanding, demolition, and hammering
- Conform to EN 388 and EN 420
- For general handling gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Black Material Pigskin leather palm and fingers Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3122 Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 388 and EN 420
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.