Ergodyne Proflex® 9015F Anti Vibration Gloves
- Patented polymer palm pad protects hands against vibration
- Elastic cuff for a closer fit, making gloves more comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Ideal for grinding, sanding, demolition, and hammering
- Conform to EN 388 and EN 420
- For general handling gloves, see General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size 7 Colour(s) Black Material Pigskin leather palm and fingers Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3122 Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 388 and EN 420
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.