Ergodyne Proflex® 9012 Anti-Vibration Wrist Support Gloves
- Proflex® AV Gloves with Wrist Support feature thick pigskin leather fingers and palm to reduce vibrations when using worksite machinery
- Wrist support uses patented Open-Center Stay technology to reduce pressure on the median nerve, for improved comfort during long term wear
- Woven elastic cuff ensures the glove can be adjusted for a perfect fit
- Neoprene knuckle pads offer maximum comfort without compromising manual dexterity and agility
- Hand washing only recommended
- Proflex® AV Gloves with Wrist Support are available in a range of sizes
- To protect your gloves when not in use, opt for Gebra™ storage solutions for PPE items marked with the ""Hand protection must be worn"" icon
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called ""mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory hand protection with our safety clothing (PPE) Safety Signs
- To ensure maximum safety and comfort for your workers, provide them with PPE noise-blocking Ear Muffs , Hard Hats and Safety Glasses
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Black Gloves - Leather Yes Material Neoprene, pig skin Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3122 Supplied in One pair Weight 315 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
ANSI S2.73 / ISO 10819:1996
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.