Ergodyne Proflex® 9012 Anti-Vibration Wrist Support Gloves
- Proflex® AV Gloves with Wrist Support feature thick pigskin leather fingers and palm to reduce vibrations when using worksite machinery
- Wrist support uses patented Open-Center Stay technology to reduce pressure on the median nerve, for improved comfort during long term wear
- Woven elastic cuff ensures the glove can be adjusted for a perfect fit
- Neoprene knuckle pads offer maximum comfort without compromising manual dexterity and agility
- Hand washing only recommended
- Proflex® AV Gloves with Wrist Support are available in a range of sizes
- To protect your gloves when not in use, opt for Gebra™ storage solutions for PPE items marked with the ""Hand protection must be worn"" icon
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called ""mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory hand protection with our safety clothing (PPE) Safety Signs
- To ensure maximum safety and comfort for your workers, provide them with PPE noise-blocking Ear Muffs , Hard Hats and Safety Glasses
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ergodyne® Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Black Gloves - Leather Yes Material Neoprene, pig skin Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 3122 Supplied in One pair Weight 315 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
ANSI S2.73 / ISO 10819:1996
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.