Hughes Safety Showers
- Inlet size 1¼" Female BSP
- Minimum pressure 1.5 bar G (kg/cm²)
- Emergency shower available in either galvanised mild steel or stainless steel
- NB: Showers shown here with Hughes Safety Shower Accessories ; including treadle, Optiflex 100 spray attachment and sign with brackets
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Enables Prompt Response to Accidents Involving Dangerous SubstancesIt’s widely recognised that when an accident happens, such as spilling, splashing or spraying of acids, caustics or other dangerous or corrosive agents, the affected area should be flushed with clean, cool water. Hughes Emergency Safety Showers and Eyebaths enable prompt response, which could avoid major injury.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: delivered as expected
Product: good bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb5 years ago
Service: Very good service supplied in a timely manner.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.