Hughes Emergency Combination Showers
- Shower is operated by a pull handle for ease of use in an emergency
- Overhead shower nozzle is specifically designed for high flow rates, inline with ANSI and EU standards
- Eyewash diffusers are fitted with fine mesh strainers and an individual flow controller to give a gentle flow of aerated water
- The eyebath fountain has an integral lid which is connected to the water valve for automatic operation when the lid is pulled down
- Lid also ensure that the bowl remains clean and free from contamination
- Water inlet size 1¼" Female BSP
- Supplied in sections for easy of assembly onsite
- Hughes Safety Shower Accessories available; including treadle, Optiflex 100 Spray Attachment, sign and sign brackets
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Enables Prompt Response to Accidents Involving Dangerous SubstancesIt’s widely recognised that when an accident happens, such as spilling, splashing or spraying of acids, caustics or other dangerous or corrosive agents, the affected area should be flushed with clean, cool water. Hughes Emergency Safety Showers and Eyebaths enable prompt response, which could avoid major injury.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Great Service, quick to quote and delivery on time
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.