Emergency Assembly Point Signs
- Conforms to BS 5499
- Conform with current UK and European Legislation including the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Safe Condition and Fire Exit Signs
- Universal application - can be positioned as required
- Fire Assembly Point Information
- Assembly points outside the building should be indicated clearly. These points should have been selected in consultation with the fire authority and routes to them signposted with appropriate notices. (CRONER)
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- 1.2mm rigid plastic with a satin finish
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled again & again
- Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-Part 1, Class B1
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
60% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: Spot on with everything
Product: Excellent2 years ago
Service: you process the orderOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would rate the service you have received from us as good, but sorry to hear you have had problems claiming your free gift. Here at Seton we do offer a wide variety of exciting special offers that change regularly with different options for free gifts. If you would ever like to check what offers are currently available please do feel free to contact our sales team who will be delighted to assist. We have passed your feedback on to our web development team, and would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: You offer promotional codes, you enter on them on the system when you place the order but have never known it accept the codes, you always have to ring up.5 years ago
Service: Very good. fast delivery, helpful.
Product: Helpful staff. Thank you!5 years ago
Service: The product was delivered three weeks after order placed, delivered to the incorrect address, after two attempts to deliver. All this adds to your costs and hence high prices.Our response: Thank you for your feedback. Having investigated, it appears there was a clerical error which led to the goods being sent to the wrong address - for which we sincerely apologise. We understand the goods are now where they need to be, and have raised a credit to cover the cost of carriage as a gesture of apology. This has been addressed as a training issue with the individual concerned and steps have been taken to ensure this does not happen again.
In terms of pricing; As a leading provider of health and safety workplace solutions we are committed to product quality, customer care, innovation and growth. In addition we offer:
£500 instant credit
High stock holding with courier delivery – next day for stock items.
Thirty day no risk returns policy.
No minimum order charge
Customised product solutions
Trustworthy safety legislation advice and expertise.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and hope that you remain a valued customer.
Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: High price, poor value for money.5 years ago
Service: Found the service to be excellent - well done
Product: Very good product - but not fixed it outside yet. Time will tell if product long lasting
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.