Disabled Parking Bay Update Kits
- Post mounted kit comes complete with clamps and straps to attach sign to an existing post
- Wall mounted visitor parking sign is pre-drilled to allow quick and easy installation (wall fixing hardware not supplied)
- Car parks with up to 200 bays are required by law to contain disabled bays for each disabled employee and a minimum of 2 additional bays or 5% of total car park (whichever is greatest)
- When bought as a kit you can save up to £61 as compared to buying the kit contents bought individually
- Seton offer a range of to improve your facilities safety and organisation including the Reusable Industrial Marking Stencils - Reduce Speed Now , Pedestrian Crossing Stencil and Visitor Parking Bay Essential Kits
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
3 Video(s)per page
(Easyline Edge applicator | Seton UK )The Easyline Edge Applicator. Comes in its own heavy duty storage case, also includes batteries and spare masking plate.
(Easyline Cage | Seton UK )The Easyline Edge Applicator comes in its own heavy duty storage case, also includes batteries and spare masking plate.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.