- May be embroidered making it ideal for employee uniforms
- Sturdy yet comfortable enough for everyday use
- Work shirts are available in sizes small, medium, large, XL, XXL, and XXXL
- Choose from colours black, royal blue, navy blue, bottle green and grey
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Far too often, protective clothing is viewed as uncomfortable by workers and considered too expensive by employers. However, safety risks in the workplace necessitate the use of work gear. Work shirts and other safety gear are required equipment in hazardous work areas. Improvements in work wear have been made to address these issues over the years, these include:
- Many clothing manufacturers now supply work clothes made with materials that are lightweight and breathable, yet built to resist extensive wear and extreme temperatures.
- Some work wear utilise retroreflective materials so employees remain visible in low-visibility areas.
- Work wear such as safety sweatshirts and other protective clothing are made in a variety of styles to meet different safety requirements.
To make sure that the correct choice of protective clothing (and other safety gear) is made, employers need to understand the activities employees are tasked with, and the various hazards they are exposed to. One of the most common methods of accomplishing this is by conducting assessments, carried out by teams comprised of managers, in-house safety personnel and reputable safety gear manufacturers. In this way, several capable people are able to identify the relevant factors protective clothing needs to address.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Good telephone communication & advise given on freebie
Product: Good6 years ago
Service: Excellent customer service and delivery
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.