Honeywell™ MX/PF 950 Respirator
- Click-fit 'T' bayonet filter cartridge system ensures dual filters are attached correctly providing peace of mind and optimum safety
- Four point strap harness provides security and optimum weight distribution suitable for any job
- ClickFit Filters for Honeywell Half-Mask Respirators available separately offering a variety of filtration options
- Approved to standard EN 140
- Ideal for use in the construction, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, indsutrial cleaning, agricultural and refinery industries
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Colour(s) Blue Description MX/PF F950 respirator without filter Fixing Harness Material Silicone Supplied in Single Type Half mask Weight 110 g
Product Guides & Training ToolsEN 140
Good to know
Half mask respirators are designed to work when external concentration allows it, with the type of protection determined by attached filter cartridges.
Silicone facepiece easy to assemble, maintain, and decontaminate.
Wide, horizontal skin contact features a pleated design compatible with a wide range of facial geometries.
Four-point harness is comfortable even over long periods of wearing.
Half face masks are comfortable and optimized for mouth-level exhalation and easy communications.
One size fits all, compatible for use with goggles and prescription spectacles.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Excellent range of products and helpfull sales team
Product: Good4 years ago
Service: customer service is excellent
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.