Deep Racking Pallet Bays - 1100mm (1000kg per pallet)
- Meets current SEMA standards
- Standard frame loading on multiple bays up to 8212kg subject to beam heights and floor fixings
- Factory assembled frames to include footplates (with fixing bolts), 2 levelling shims and beam locking safety pins
- For single bays de-rate loading by 50%
- For any other loadings, frame/corner protectors, run spacers, wall ties, drum stops and safety signs, please contact us
- N.B. It is recommended that bays be fixed securely to the floor – customers must ensure that existing floors are suitable for the loads to be imposed on them
- Beams have 4mm thick steel connectors with 3 tongues for secure location and secured with zinc plated locking pins to prevent accidental vertical displacement of beams
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.