- Incorporates an alarm clock facility
- Light and portable the device can be moved easily to other rooms
- Deafgard requires 4 1.5V C batteries to operate, Seton recommend using the long lasting Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries - sold separately
- Check out our other fire alarm acoustic safety devices such as the Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Holder , Agrippa Acoustic Digital Door Closer and the Dorgard™ Fire Door Retainer
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Hotels & Motels to comply with DDA recommendations Brand Fireco Colour(s) Black Description Vibrating alarm Material Casing: ABS Size (H x W x D) 115 x 165 x 125 mm Supplied in Single Type Trigger by Alarms compliant to BS 5839-3 Version With Alarm clock Weight 830 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Equality Act 2010
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Extremely happy with the service you have provided us.
Product: Excellent4 years ago
Service: Very Good
Product: Excellent6 years ago
Product: Delivered on time well done ,, any free beeis for me
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.