Dangerous & Flammable Substance COSHH Storage Cabinets
- Perforated shelves enable any spilt liquids to run off into the welded, leak proof base sump
- Shelves are adjustable every 25mm to accommodate storage of different sized containers
- Supplied with flammable symbol stickers on doors; additional easy-peel stickers with oxidising and explosive symbol are provided loose with the unit
- In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this metal cabinet is used it is the responsibility of the user to "ensure that the signage to be displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with those chemicals or products to be stored within"
- Whilst flammable, oxidising and explosive symbols represent the materials which may be commonly stored in these types of cabinets, they should never be stored together in any combination in the same cabinet. To achieve segregation or volume control additional cabinets may be required, in accordance with HSE guidelines
- Double-sided sheet containing information on the change to GHS regulations and a guide to chemical storage is also included for user reference and guidance
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Please note: Cabinets are not fire-proof; they are intended to be used for the safe segregation of dangerous substances. Additional regulations may also be applicable in respect of chemical, hazardous and dangerous substance storage and it is the user's responsibility to ensure that they are fully compliant. Further guidance should therefore be sought from the HSE
- Increase storage capacity by including Dangerous & Flammable Substance Cabinet - Extra Shelf
- Prevent items being placed on top of 915mm (W) units by fitting a Dangerous & Flammable Substance Cabinet Sloping Top
- Raise smaller cabinets off the floor with a COSHH Cabinet Stands
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe storage, compliant with the new GHS regulationsIf you are storing paints, aerosols or chemicals then these cabinets provide the ideal solution for segregating dangerous substances on your site. Highly visible yellow, the cabinets are fitted with interchangeable GHS labels and are supplied with a handy GHS reference chart and guide for your convenience. The adjustable and perforated shelves can also be reversed to form a tray, providing great flexibility. The permanent fully welded sump, which can be easily cleaned with appropriate absorbents, catches all spillages, thereby eliminating the potentially dangerous risk of extracting a heavy, laden sump.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Dangerous & Flammable Substance Storage Cabinets
Manufactured using high quality 0.7mm-1.5mm steel for extra rigidity and to maintain structural integrity under extreme conditions. Features durable, epoxy-polyester powder coated finish.Sloping Top
Optional sloping top prevents unsafe storage on top of cabinets.Reinforced Doors
Doors are reinforced with steel door stiffeners.Secure Locking
Secure 3-point lock mechanism is supplied with 2 keys.Secure Locking
Secure 3-point lock mechanism is supplied with 2 keys.Adjustable Shelves
Shelves adjust every 25mm.Integral Sump
Fully welded integral base sump contains leaks and spillages. Clean with absorbent pads or syphon pumps.Stands
Optional stands with adjustable feet are available.Reversible Shelves
Perforated shelves allow spillages and leaks to run into base sump. Shelves can also be flipped to create a tray. Additional shelves are available separately.Reference Guide
Includes storage and GHS guide for user reference and guidance.GHS Labels
Fitted with 2 GHS flammable symbols. Additional 2 explosives and 2 oxidizing symbols also supplied.
89% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 months ago
Service: Terrible service, items arrived damaged due to them not being packed correctly, very annoying to be charged an extra £30 then to find that the supplier hasn't even used any polystyrene to protect the item.
Product: There is no way to remove the drip tray at the bottom, there is a note on the inside of the door which recommends you use an additional pump to get rid of any spillages.3 months ago
Service: Good Service
Product: Excellent4 months ago
Service: Order was received promptly.
Product: Exactly what I needed and matched the product description so it was easy to find what I needed.8 months ago
Service: I was told that the COSHH cabinet would be on site within a few days but it ended up being a few weeks. It would have been better if they told me the truth from the start!!!!
Product: Very good cabinet and does what it said in the info.8 months ago
Service: very good Thank you
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.