Danger Asbestos Permit To Work Must Be Obtained Signs
- All symbols, where applicable, conform to ISO 7010
- Conforms to BS 5499
- Hazard Warning Signs Information
- 'Danger' to indicate an immediately hazardous situation which if not avoided will result in death or serious injury. To be limited to the most extreme situations.
- 'Warning' to indicate an immediately hazardous situation which if not avoided will result in death or serious injury.
- 'Caution' to indicate an immediately hazardous situation which if not avoided may result in minor or moderate injury.
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces
- Self-adhesive vinyl
- Ideal for curved surfaces such as cylinders
- Quick & easy to position and require no fixings
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment2 years ago
Service: Why cant I get the Easter Basket we spent over £300 4 emails no reply
*Personal Information Removed by Feefo*Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would rate the service as good and the products as excellent. However we are sorry to hear that you have not received a response to your communication in reference to the promotional offer. We are currently investigating to ensure this does not happen again. Having looked into your enquiry, we are advised that your order was unfortunately placed before the start date for the offer, and we understand that your request was emailed on the day following your order. The terms of the offer also state that to be eligible, the gift must be requested at the time of placing the order. If you are ever unsure what offers are available and valid when placing an order, please do ask our sales team who will be delighted to assist you.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.