We’ve helped over 50,000 businesses worldwide track more than 20 million assets.
Let us help you track your assets, promptly and effortlessly.
Asset tags are a must for any piece of equipment, from phones in small or large businesses, laptops in schools to drills on construction sites and plant equipment on farms. Whatever your equipment, if you want to protect it - make sure you label, record and monitor with our premium quality SetonGuard.
With our long-lasting SetonGuard Asset Tags you
- 1. Reduce any potential damage
- 2. Reduce the risk of theft
- 3. Effectively manage your assets and ensure they are well maintained and tested
For a FREE sample pack or for an instant quote, contact our Tag Team now on 01295 227281.
SetonGuard® Asset Tags -
Advantages and Technical Features:
- Made from 0.12 mm etched aluminium - resists corrosion, sunlight, solvents, abrasion and extreme temperatures.
- Choose from 4 adhesives to suit various surfaces. For most surfaces 3M 467 is a great choice, for plastic surfaces - 3M 9471, crinkle or rough surfaces - 3M 468 and plastic with rough/irregular surfaces - 3M 9472.
- Withstand temperatures from -40°C to +149°C
- Add your company logo (depending on the style of Tag your choice -19 x 51 mm size recommended).
- Choose your own barcodes to correspond with numbering, with Code 39 as a default or Code 128.
- Completely customisable with your choice of wording (40 characters per line, max 4 lines).
- Consecutive numbering (up to 8 digits).
- Choose from various sizes.
- Choose from 11 colours – Flame Red, Dark Blue, Dark Red, Dark Green, Brown, Light Blue, Gold, Black, Bronze, Yellow or Purple (for outdoor use we recommend Flame Red, Dark Blue, Dark Red).
- Choose from a matt or gloss finish
- Text and logo is automatically produced in silver on your choice of coloured background. This can be reversed on request.
- Order now from as few as 300 labels.