Chemical Storage Cabinets
- Perforated shelves enable any spilt liquids to run off into the welded, leak proof base sump
- Shelves are adjustable every 25mm to accommodate storage of different sized containers
- Supplied with GHS 'Harmful/Irritant' ' ! ' symbols on the doors; additional easy-peel labels with Health Hazard, Acute Toxicity, Corrosive and Aquatic Toxicity symbols are provided loose with the unit for you to choose which symbols are required in accordance to the substances being stored
- In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this cabinet is used it is the responsibility of the user to "ensure that the signage to be displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with those chemicals or products to be stored within"
- Double-sided sheet containing information on the change to GHS regulations and a guide to chemical storage is also included for user reference and guidance
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Please note: Cabinets are not fire-proof; they are intended to be used for safe hazardous and flammable liquid storage. It is the users responsibility to ensure they comply with additional regulations. Further guidance should therefore be sought from the HSE
- Increase storage capacity by including COSHH Cabinets - Extra Shelves
- Raise smaller cabinets off the floor with a Chemical Storage Cabinet Stand
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Safe Storage, Compliant with the New GHS RegulationsIf you are storing paints, aerosols or chemicals then these cabinets provide the ideal solution for segregating dangerous substances on your site. Constructed from high quality 0.7-1.5 mm grey steel for extra rigidity, the cabinets are fitted with interchangeable GHS labels and are supplied with a handy GHS reference chart and guide for your convenience. The adjustable and perforated shelves can also be reversed to form a tray, providing great flexibility. The permanent fully welded sump, which can be easily cleaned with appropriate absorbents, catches all spillages, thereby eliminating the potentially dangerous risk of extracting a heavy, laden sump.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: Both the initial order and a subsequent call were handled with professionalism.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Seton and will buy from them again
Product: Excellent8 months ago
Service: Simple ordering and delivery date always achieved
Product: Good choice of products available to suit budgets11 months ago
Service: Disappointed that we weren't notified of any lead time for delivery and had to chase this up - it was delivered the day after we phoned asking where the delivery had got to.Our response: Thank you for your valued feedback. Having investigated and looked back over the communication trail, we understand that on the 7th of August prior to placing your order; you were advised in an email from one of our sales reps that there would be a lead time of approximately seven working days from the date of the order being placed. This is because this item is made to order and comes directly from the manufacturer. Following your order being placed; email confirmation was sent to you stating an estimated delivery date. May we extend our apologies that this was delivered the day after the estimated date; and for any resulting inconvenience. We understand that a member of our customer service team will be in touch to discuss this further, and to see if there is anything we can do to assist moving forward.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Good2 years ago
Service: Really good service, the goods were delivered when requested.
Product: Good3 years ago
Service: Web site not that user friendly. Sales assistants I have had dealings with are very professional
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.