Chemical Storage Cabinets
- Perforated shelves enable any spilt liquids to run off into the welded, leak proof base sump
- Shelves are adjustable every 25mm to accommodate storage of different sized containers
- Supplied with GHS 'Harmful/Irritant' ' ! ' symbols on the doors; additional easy-peel labels with Health Hazard, Acute Toxicity, Corrosive and Aquatic Toxicity symbols are provided loose with the unit for you to choose which symbols are required in accordance to the substances being stored
- In accordance with HSE guidelines and regulations, before this cabinet is used it is the responsibility of the user to "ensure that the signage to be displayed on this cabinet is appropriate to the hazards associated with those chemicals or products to be stored within"
- Double-sided sheet containing information on the change to GHS regulations and a guide to chemical storage is also included for user reference and guidance
- All units comply with the Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Regulation 1972 and, where appropriate, the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Please note: Cabinets are not fire-proof; they are intended to be used for safe hazardous and flammable liquid storage. It is the users responsibility to ensure they comply with additional regulations. Further guidance should therefore be sought from the HSE
- Increase storage capacity by including COSHH Cabinets - Extra Shelves
- Raise smaller cabinets off the floor with a Chemical Storage Cabinet Stand
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.
- Customer Reviews
- Dispatch, Delivery & Returns
Estimated dispatch dates
Our estimated dispatch dates are based on the latest stock and lead time data available to us on a daily basis. Please note that there are occasionally exceptions to this estimation – these can include orders over a certain quantity where we have to check with our manufacturers, and also where we encounter unforeseen circumstances such as unexpectedly high seasonal demand.
All in-stock will be dispatched the same day - normally for delivery next working day providing the items being ordered are in stock and the order is placed by 5pm. There is no extra charge for this service.
Every item is fully insured against loss or damage so we can guarantee the safe arrival of your order.
Handling and carriage charges*
*Please note these charges are specific to website orders, catalogue charges differ. There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of non-stock items being delivered (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods).In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
UK deliveries (including Eire)
Net Goods Value Up to £49.99 £50+ Charge £7.95 FREE Guaranteed next day pre - 10.30am £19.95* £19.95* Saturday delivery pre -10.30am £24.95* £24.95*
International delivery charges
We are able to deliver to you almost anywhere in the world, call us on +44 (0) 1295 226 677 for details.
To track your order you can contact our Live Chat administrator or our customer service department on 0800 585 501 or
+44 (0) 1295 226 666. You are able to view your order history on the "My Orders" page of your Account.
We think that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your purchases. However if for any reason your requirements aren’t met or you’ve simply changed your mind, then just give us a call on 0800 585 501 or +44 (0) 1295 226 666 within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange a return and discuss a replacement. Click here for full guidance on our No Quibble Guarantee.