Compressed Gas - GHS Symbols On-a-Roll
- 250 symbols per roll
- GHS - The Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals addresses classification of chemicals by types of hazards and proposes harmonised hazard communication elements, including labels and safety data sheets
- The GHS also provides a basis for harmonisation of rules and regulations on chemicals at national, regional and worldwide level, an important factor also for trade facilitation
- For the European Union the mandatory date for the implementation of NEW GHS Labelling was 1st June 2015
- In terms of labelling, HSID and the GHS systems cannot be applied on the same box
- The new regulations require companies to reassess their classification and labelling systems
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Addresses Classification of Chemicals by Types of HazardsThe GHS (Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals) aims to create a clear, globalised system of dangerous substance identification. These GHS Symbols On-a-Roll replace the old ‘orange’ style labels and fully comply with regulation changes which became effective as of 1st June 2015. Ensure your workplace is fully compliant, and choose from our wide range of symbols and sizes to meet your workplace requirements.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment10 months ago
Service: Very good efficient service. Will use again.
Product: Good2 years ago
Service: Service provided is always excellent
Product: Just what we were loooking for6 years ago
Service: Fast accurate response to quote request
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.