Classic Monofilter Half Mask Respirator
- Half mask respirator allows both respiratory safety and greater vision
- Half face respirators' thin low profile design fits facial geometry easy and increases comfort
- Large internal seal improves half facepiece respirator's protection
- Complies with EN 140
- Can be worn with safety glasses, for instance JSP® M9800 Panoview Specs
- Use with Filters for Classic Monofilter Respirator - sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Colour(s) Black Description Respirator without filter Material TPE Supplied in Single Type Half mask
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Half face respirators, also known as half mask respirators, are reusable PPE that protects the wearer from noxious fumes and harmful gasses. Other useful pointers:
This type of respirator covers the nose, mouth, and chin completely.
As the wearer breathes, air is filtered through special filter cartridges located on the sides of the mask.
Different respirator filters include gas, particle, vapour, or combination filters.
To ensure a tight fit and seal, respirators are usually made of silicone or rubber.
It’s unadvisable to wear half mask respirators for more than an hour at a time.
Half mask respirators are suitable for light to medium work load.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.